Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 25, 2007

*singing*
"Hurt so good
Come on baby make it hurt so good
Sometimes love dont feel like it should
You make it hurt so good"
- John Mellancamp (Hurts So Good)

Ok, so I left work early to go pack yesterday right? Right. What fun. *insert sarcasm here*

Anyway, on the way home, I had to stop at the grocery store... now mind you... I hadn't eaten any breakfast and it was pushing noon. So I was pretty much... well... starving. We've already discussed how it is a very bad idea to go grocery shopping when you are hungry. Have I learned my lesson? I think not.

So, I had to pick up Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, All-Purpose Windex (which is awesome by the way), Swiffer Duster refills, and ...Sugar Free Red Bull. So I guess I wanted to clean... really fast.

I get to the grocery store and actually take a cart (which of course I never do) and ignore the rumblings of my belly. *gurrgle... gurrgle... GROWL* Mmmmm.... chicken roasters. NO. Mmmmmm... NO. Fine... so I pick up my items and then say to myself (not out loud) "how about some soup for lunch?" Mmmmm... SOUP. Rainy day = perfect day for soup.

Problem... on my way to get soup... I see... CHEF BOYARDEE. Oh yes. Which I have been craving for weeks now but I've been trying to ignore it. What can I say? I love fake food. Straight out of the box or a can? BRING IT.

So then comes the decision... Ravioli's or Spaghetti w/ Meatballs? I can NEVER choose. So... I get both. I get home... and say... hmmm... why don't I cook them both? I'll NEVER eat both cans. No way. I'll cook it all and save whatever I don't eat for later.

Long story short. I did. I ate both cans. In one sitting. OINK. MOO.

Folks. Don't ever do it. You will regret it. You will turn into a float in the Macy's Day Parade from all the sodium you have consumed. Bad idea. (but mmmm... hurts so good...)

Of course, now thinking back on it, I forgot they have the single serving cans... oops. he he.


Harry Potter quotes... (oh yes... it's about time I did it...)

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." - Hermione Granger

"Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world." - Ron Weasley

"If anyone wanted ter find out some stuff, all they'd have ter do would be ter follow the spiders. That'd lead 'em right! That's all I'm sayin'." - Rubeus Hagrid

"Follow the spiders he says... why couldn't it be Follow the butterflies?" - Ron Weasley

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - Harry Potter


Funny stuff...

#1
Question. How do you get a blonde on the roof?
Answer. Tell her the drinks are on the house.

#2
A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card; it said "Rest in Peace".

The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.

After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was ,the florist said. "Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry you should imagine this: somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying, "Congratulations on your new location."


More funny stuff...







No comments: