Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 24, 2007

*singing*
"I look up to the little bird
That glides across the sky
He sings the clearest melody
It makes me want to cry
It makes me want to sit right down
And cry cry cry

I walk along the city streets
So dark with rage and fear
And i...
I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here
I wish I had the wings to fly away from here

But my my I feel so low
My my where do I go?
My my what do I know?
My my we reap what we sow
They always said that you knew best
But this little birds fallen out of that nest now
Ive got a feeling that it might have been blessed
So Ive just got to put these wings to test

For I am just a troubled soul
Whos weighted...
Weighted to the ground
Give me the strength to carry on
Till I can lay this burden down
Give me the strength to lay this burden down
Down down yea
Give me the strength to lay it down

But my my I feel so low
My my where do I go?
My my what do I know?
My my we reap what we sow
They always said that you knew best
But this little birds fallen out of that nest now
Ive got a feeling that it might have been blessed
So Ive just got to put these wings to test"

- Annie Lennox (Little Bird)

I get to leave work EARLY today. Like MAD early too. 10am early. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *pointing and laughing at all of you*

I guess I really can't laugh at you. Seeing as to how I have to go home and PACK. UGH. I really truly loathe and DESPISE packing and moving. Before you start... it looks like a piece of cake... (mmmmMM... cake... vanilla with chocolate frosting... or vanilla and vanilla... or chocolate and chocolate... STOP IT!)

Anyway, you get into it and as you go along it's like... hm.... I have this pain... yup... hm... ouch... that smarts... and it's getting worse... and it's .... a pain in my ass (tee hee... this blog is rated PG-13 for adult content).

So yes, WOOT! I get to go home early... however, the catch is that I have to go pack up all my junk. So I can move it. And it can sit in the new house. Where I won't touch it. We all do it ... we all say "oh if you haven't touched it in a 1-3 years, throw it out!" Yeah right... hypocrites.

On a brighter note, I discovered the COOLEST THING EVER I SWEAR. I have a video iPod (which is my bestest good friend next to Tivo... and no where near as mischievous). We're like ... tee hee... *giggling* "Me and Jenny are like peeeas and carrots." Sorry, I couldn't resist. It just popped into my head.

Anyway... I bought a hoosermawhatchamacallit thing so I can hook it up in the car.

Most excellent. I can play my now 1,600 (has to be more by now) songs in the car without switching CD's. SWEET.

Right. So it's a VIDEO iPod. I get the brilliant idea to try and play a movie in the car. (did I mention I also bought a mount for the iPod... easy to reach and see while driving? yeah...) And know what... IT WORKED. OMG how COOL is THAT?

Well... the mistake was I played Corky Romano... which isn't the best movie, but it has really REALLY funny parts... like this one (which reminds me of me... on caffeine)... cannot laugh that hard while driving... it's a bad idea... yeah... near miss of a red light... (yipe).


*laughing .... so hard... crying...* OMG. I'm going to say "I should buy a BOAT!" all day now...

Question? question? You got one? no? questionquestion... no? I SHOULD BUY A BOAT!


Funny stuff...

A burglar has just made it into the house he's intending ransacking, and he's looking around for stuff to steal. All of a sudden, a little voice pipes up, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

Startled, the burglar looks around the room. No one there at all, so he goes back to his business.

"I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

The burglar jumps again, and takes a longer look around the room. Over in the corner by the window, almost obscured by curtains, is a cage in which sits a parrot, who pipes up again, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"

So what," says the burglar, "you're only a parrot!"

To which the parrot replies, "Maybe, but Jesus is a rottweiler!"


More funny stuff...










No comments: