Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 20, 2007

*singing*
Jenny, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Jenny, don't change your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9 (8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
8-6-7-5-3-0-9 (8-6-7-5-3-0-9)
- Tommy Tutone (8675309 Jenny)


Since bringing up “Jenny Two Times” … I heard this song the other day. It seemed appropriate to start off with it. And besides, it’s one of those songs that gets stuck in your melon. But not right away… Oh no… you’ll get home later and find yourself humming it.

*GRIN* You’re welcome.

I discovered something this weekend. Actually, a few things.

1) If you go to a barbeque where you know there is going to be a fire pit, bring ingredients for Smores. If you forget them, SMACK! yourself in the forehead. Immediately. I myself now have a permanent palm print tattooed on mine. Also, very important, you must make Smores… WITH PEANUT BUTTER. Oh yes, trust me. And, it must be JIF *insert plug here*. No other peanut butter will do. Even natural peanut butter (please, who wants the “good for you” stuff without the preservatives? PSHAW.)

2) If you know you do not have the strength of even a small child, do not try to lift heavy items by yourself. It will backfire. This I promise. I lifted a ginormous (ha ha, I can use that word “legally” now) T.V. off of a dresser yesterday… by myself (determination) … and almost dropped it on my feet… because I’m smart (dumb). Then I proceeded, oh yes, to flip a mattress right after this. Which I managed to do with much unladylike cursing. *insert expletives here*

Hm. Anyway...

For all you new “subscribers” … I have posted a bunch of old Daily Crazy’s (from October 17th back). Check em’ out! And enjoy!


Words of wisdom…

"Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious." - Og Mandino


"Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available." - Jim Beggs

"A smile confuses an approaching frown." - Author Unknown

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

"Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead." - Bill Mcglashen

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
- Mark Twain (My new quote to live by...)



Funny stuff…

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that had the bulls. They come up to the first bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, you could learn from him."

They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You can learn from this one, also."

They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one."

The man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and see if it was 365 times with the same cow."


More funny stuff…














http://www.wow4u.com/

http://www.funnyville.com

http://www.comics.com/

No comments: