Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 2, 2007 (afternoon edition)

*singing*
"So I'd like to know where, you got the notion
said I'd like to know where, you got the notion

to rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
rock the boat, don't tip the boat over
rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
rock the bo-o-o-at"
- Hues Corporation (Rock the Boat)

Good luck getting this one out of your head. It's been in mine ALL DAY.

O. M. G. I am so bored. I am so bored I can't stand it. Don't get me wrong... I have a decent amount of work to do. HOWEVER. It. is. BORING. Boring, boring, boring. *BANG... BANG... BANG... goes my head on the desk... pause.... ow...* Need work that makes me THINK. That makes me use my noggin. Had a very little bit of that today... but not enough to actually stimulate my brain. More like tickle it. Tickle my brain? Yeah... I have no idea where that came from.... SEE how bored I am???

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... want to SLEEP instead. Someday I'll actually have a good nights sleep again... really... I see it in the cards... What cards? I dunno. Come on people. It's an EXPRESSION. Gorsh. *sigh*

At least I had a break at lunch. Went to Quiznos for a DELICIOUS salad. With onions. *GRIN* I smell FANTASTIC. Fabulous. That's one hour killed. 3 1/2 to go... I should just throw myself out my first story window.... Freeeeeeedoooooooom!!

And OH!!! Such exciting news... Yesterday... wait, this is so good... I bought... REESE'S PUMPKINS. OH YES... I said it. The holidays ROCK. Because Reese's gives me what I crave most. The yummy delicious scrumptious fabulously wonderful Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins, Trees, Hearts, and Eggs. (aka. Reesy punkins... Reesy trees... Reesy loves... and Reesy... eggs. No good one for eggs) WOOT!!! Then... get this... you eat one... like really slow.... savor it... and then... you eat it with... brace yourself now...

BEER.

It's fantastic. Seriously. You must try it.

Funny stuff...

What do you call a midget psychic that escapes from prison?
A small medium at large.

Hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac?
He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a Dog.

More to ponder...


Do pigs pull ham strings?

Why do people say heads up when you should duck?

Why did Superman wear his briefs on the outside of his tights?

Does anyone actually kill two birds with one stone?

Why do they call the clock where you punch your time card called a "time" clock? Aren't all clocks "time" clocks?

What do you say when someone says you're in denial, but you're not?

No comments: