Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/13/07

*singing*
"Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long"
- Rascal Flatts (I like their version "Life is a Highway")


*heartbeat... thump thump.... thump thump.... thump thump...* This is the current sound in my head (besides the Rascal Flatt tune of course). My brain is beating with my heart. My head.... feels like it's trying to turn inside out. HOLY HEADACHE BATMAN. (now everyone hum the Batman theme... dunna dunna dunna dunna BATMAN! tee hee hee... WHAM! POW!) My eyeballs feel like they are being forcibly squeezed out of my head...
*really gross horror flick image... POP!*

HOWEVER. I am determined to enjoy this lovely day. Woke up to 50 degree weather... with the windows wide open... *teeth chattering.... clickaclickaclicka.....* Nothing a big sweater and big thick comfy socks won't cure.

Everyone... take 5-10 minutes of your day today and make sure you step outside (even if you can't break away for lunch). Breath in deep... *snnniiiiiiiiifffffffff....... ACHOOOO!..... sniffle...oops*. Then ... SMILE. And enjoy. :)

Words of Wisdom

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."


Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.

No comments: