Saturday, October 20, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 8/31/07

*singing*
"I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain,
Comin down on a sunny day?"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival (Have You Ever Seen the Rain?)

Aaaahhhh... sweet bliss. FREEDOM. No work today. Isn't it WONDERFUL?

I'm sure you've noticed... this e-mail is going out a bit later than usual. Because I was able to sleep in. :p I slept in until 10am and it was FABULOUS. I was also sleeping off a minor hangover. Someone imbibed overmuch last night... *insert guilty look here* Hey, I mean, with the way things have been going at my office lately, I think I was due a night of wreckless abandon. And it. felt. GOOOOD.

I feel so GOOOOOOD. I just want to go running through fields with my arms stretched out....
*running... grinning.... runnning.... la la la la la.... WHAM! tree outta nowhere..... oW*

Oh no...
*singing* "The HILLS are alive... with the sound of music..."

Some more things to ponder... (for those who are stuck at work... *insert snickering laugh here*) remember to give these very serious thought...

Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?

No comments: