Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 19, 2007

*singing*
“I am unwritten,
can't read my mind,
I'm undefined
I'm just beginning,
the pen's in my hand,
ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window.
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
- Natasha Bedingfield (Unwritten)


You know what is a cruel twist of fate? Having a headache on a Friday. That’s like getting a full-blown cold on vacation. It’s just not cricket.

HOLY HEADACHE BATMAN.

*thu-thump… thu-thump… thu-thump… right eye pulsing with each THUMP… veins throbbing… eye bloodshot and tearing…*

I think my brain is trying to push out through my right eye socket.

Anyway… I digress… it’s FRIDAY PEOPLE!! WOOT!

*running… arms flung wide… I LOVE you WORLD!… grinning… tee hee… la la la la… WHAM! … uuuuggh… groan… wall… stunned moment… sliiiiiiide to floor…crumpled heap *

right. That just did wonders for my headache.

So… I have discovered something about myself. I have dubbed myself “Jenny Two Times.” (one of the few times you’ll see me refer to myself as “Jenny”)

Oh… why you ask me?

I noticed that in most conversations, I tend to repeat myself. I say the same thing twice. I say the same thing twice. (tee hee… gotcha)

This makes me… a repeat offender.

*giggling… giggling louder… bent over double laughing… holding sides… can’t … breathe…*

(I know… most of you have seen this joke already, but I couldn’t resist. It gets me every time.)

So, it’s an odd thing to do. Hm. I think I have discovered the source of this milady, but will keep that to myself. For another time perhaps. ;)

I also noticed that I must always calculate something at least twice on the calculator (though three times is better). Counting a pattern? At least twice.

(you can just point and laugh and say OCD much? It’s ok… I’ve come to terms with it… we all know I’m certifiable, why not just “out” all my crazy?)

So… if you catch me doing this… just nudge me cuz I must be “skipping.”


To ponder…

Why are we afraid of falling? Shouldn't we be afraid of the sudden stop?


Where are Preparations A through G?

Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

Why are the cabs from the Yellow Cab Company painted orange?

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?

Why didn't Luke Skywalker tell Darth Vader to turn to the light side of the Force?

Why aren't there bulletproof pants?


Funny stuff…

#1
Two seagulls fly over a race track.
One says "Look, there's a race down below!"
Other one says " I'm gonna put everything I got on number 5."

#2
At the end of the day I parked my police car in front of the station and gathered my equipment. Suddenly, my K-9 partner, Jake, started barking, and a little boy on the street was staring at me.


The boy asked, "Is that a dog you got back there?" "It sure is," I replied.

Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the car. Finally he said, "What did he do?"


More funny stuff…
















http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/





No comments: