Saturday, October 20, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 8/30/07

*singing*
"Some days are diamonds

Some days are rocks
Some doors are open
Some roads are blocked"
- Tom Petty



It's Thursday! WOOT! Day off for Fedders tomorrow and of course Monday. I smell a 4-day weekend. DOUBLE WOOT! What exactly does a 4-day weekend smell like? FREEDOM!

So I'm sitting here sippin' my Dunkin Vanilla Chai and am content with the world. I'm playing on youtube, doing some work, and looking out my window enjoying the pretty blue sky. (Not necessarily in that order.) It feels like a good day. (knock on wood, fingers crossed... hey, you never know) I'm feelin' kind of mellow.... oh here we go...


*singing* "They call me mellow yellow.... "

Did you know... (little bit of snapple-like facts)

Skunks can shoot their bad-smelling spray only about two yards, but you can smell it up to two and a half miles away. (don't I know it...)

The longest bout of hiccups lasted 69 years! (could you imagine?)

The longest movie made lasts 85 hours and is fittingly titled "The Cure for Insomnia." (right... have absolutely no comment for this one...)

It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. (good to know...)

No comments: