Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/14/07 (afternoon edition)

*singing*
"99 bottles of beer on the wall...
99 bottles of beer...
take one down and pass it around,
98 bottles of beer on the wall....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... I am evil. You know you will sing this song all the way to the end... and then start all over again!

Let's see just how many songs I can get crammed in all your noggin's today ...
*insert evil laugh here*

Oh alright... I'll be nice. It IS Friday after all...

So it's almost 4pm... ok it's just barely past 3:30. WHEN IS THIS DAY GOING TO END!
*wailing with despair*

I guess it's not as bad as all that... I can't say I've really done actual "work" today. A few tid-bits here and there... but real work? Yeah, no. Why on EARTH would I want to do that? What are they going to do... fire me? *histerical laughter*

In the meantime...

More to ponder...

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window.

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Funny joke...

How do crazy people go through the forest?
They take the psycho path.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments: