Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 12, 2007

*singing*
"You can dance-every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight
You can smile-every smile for the man
Who held your hand neath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me

Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much

You can dance,go and carry on
Till the night is gone
And it's time to go
If he asks if you're all alone
Can he walk you home,you must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
Save the last dance for me

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling,save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me."
- Michael Buble (Save The Last Dance For Me)


An excellent Friday song if ever I heard one (especially the remix). Mushy, but a good dancin' song. And it's Friday so we should be dancin'! Watch it cuz it really gets stuck in your head. If you don't recognize or haven't heard it - YOUTUBE. I've already re-played it on my iPod like 5 times. Yup. I know. Need a life. Got it.

Get your booty boppin' to the tunes folks cuz it's FRIDAY!! WOOOOOT!

So thankfullly no bug incidents today. Yet. It's early.

It's Friday and I'm working on this horrible list of parts. Over SIX HUNDRED parts. Entering pricing for them (3 screens per). Some are all of $.01. AND it's an intercompany sale. What the...? Does not require my brain to function... It's ... slowly... turning.... to .... spaghetti. Mmmmm... spaghetti... (alright peanut gallery, I just gave you a GIANT bullseye... go for it. It IS Friday after all).

What stinks even worse? (skunks actually stink worse... I drove through 2 of their stench clouds the other night... P U) I digress...

So I work on this report every Friday. (new - just handed to me all packaged up with a pretty little bow) Well... I can't finish it until about 7 people send me their info. Hm. Well... About I don't usually get a good chunk of them until late Friday afternoon... Right. So I have to wait around until I get it... On a FRIDAY for crying out loud. What. Is. This. MADNESS? Who DOES that to someone... on a Friday???? So I'm probably going to be stuck here late...
*wailing in despair* ... *sniffle*

Ok... I shouldn't be complaining. It's FRIDAY! I should be rejoicing! Dancing! Singing! *Throwing my arms out and spinning ... grinning... la la la... spinning... grinning... la la la... spinning...la ... ... grimacing... ooh... dizziness... queasiness... feet tangled... thaTHUMP... OOOMPH ... hit the floor...* Hm.

Lesson today? No matter what crummy work you gotta do, there's a bright side. It's FRIDAY. :)


Funny stuff...

A blonde finds herself in serious trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in dire financial straits. She's desperate so she decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray... "God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lottery." Lottery night comes, and somebody else wins.

She again prays... "God, please let me win the lottery! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well." Lottery night comes and she still has no luck.

Once again, she prays... "My God, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask You for help, and I've always been a good servant to You. PLEASE let me win the lottery just this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open.
The blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God, Himself...
"Sweetheart, work with Me on this... Buy a ticket."


More funny stuff...


No comments: