Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 1, 2007

*singing*
"Got up on the wrong side of life today, yeah

Crash the car and I'm gonna be really late
My phone doesn't work cuz it's out of range
Looks like it's just one of those kind of days

You can't kick me down I'm already on the ground
No you can't, but you couldn't catch me anyhow
Blue skies, but the sun isn't coming out, no
Today is like I'm under a heavy cloud

And I feel so alive
I can't help myself
Don't you realize

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and run away, yeah
I just wanna fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like h-ell
Forget about everything and run away, yeah

So-so's how I'm doing, if you're wondering
I'm in a fight with the world but I'm winning
Stay there, come closer it's at your own risk
Yeah you know how it is life can be a bitch

And I feel so alive
I can't help myself
Don't you realize
Run away, run away."
- Avril Lavigne (Runaway)


I'd say that about sums it up....

Welcome to my world creatures of Earth. Beware.

Ok. Awkward moment.... Anyway...

Today it is Monday and we are now "light" another two of our crew. (one Friday and another today... )

R.I.P. friends... You're moving on to a better place...

*swish... duck...swish duck...* here comes that ax again... blood still fresh and drippin'... just in time for Halloween...

To ponder...

If the weather man says "it's a 50% chance of rain" does that mean he has no idea if its going to rain or not?


Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do they put Canadian bacon on Hawaiian Pizza?

How come, in the Mini Wheat’s commercials, Sweets has a Brooklyn accent and Wheat’s has an English accent? They're attached at the back, wouldn't they have been raised in the same place?

Is there anything easier done than said?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway?

Don’t you find it weird we teach our kids: scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub?

Why is there an L in NOEL?

No comments: