Saturday, October 20, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/4/07

*singing*
"If I had a million dollars,

We wouldn't have to walk to the store.
If I had a million dollars,
We'd take a limousine cause it costs more.
If I had a million dollars...
We wouldnt have to eat Kraft dinner ... but we would..."
- Bare Naked Ladies (If I had a Million Dollars)

Speaking of Kraft dinner... crazy Canadians... it's Macoroni & Cheese or Cheese & Macoroni for crying out loud. Or even Mac & Cheese works. I find it hilarious that they call it Kraft dinner... tee hee... Kraft dinner... LOLOLOLOL! See? Isn't it hilariously funny?

Ok... um... awkward... seeing as to how I'm the only one who finds that funny... lets move on...

I had MACORONI & CHEESE for lunch yesterday. The Shrek shapes... they were out of Blues Clues (*outraged face* horrible grocery store... I'm seriously calling to complain...) It was... delicious. See, there's a trick to making Mac & Cheese just right. Don't follow the directions on the box! The key is extra butter and less milk. Also, you have to add everything in just the right order. First mix the butter in the cooked noodles... let it melt a little... then add the powdered cheese (mmmm... powdered cheese...)... stir that in... THEN add just a little bit of milk. Eat the entire box by yourself. Enjoy. I should really rewrite the directions and submit it. It is so much better this way...

Wow... I just read through all of this... apparantly I need to get a life.

Again, moving on...

Some words of wisdom to help us get through the day... (at least until this afternoon when you are forced to read my crazy babble yet again...)

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse who gets the cheese...

Borrow money from a pessimist... they dont expect it back.

No comments: