Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/14/07

*singing*
"Its my own design

Its my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world"
- Tears for Fears (Everybody Wants to Rule the World)

*running... leap!.... clack heels together* Yippppeeeeeee!!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! Oh joyous occasion! Sweet rapture! *happy dance* Shake your booty people, you know you want to. Cause it's..... FRIDAY!

Though it's EXTREMELY cold in this building. NOT COOL. Wait, I mean it's not nice ... cause it is cool, actually cold in here... um... right.

*pinky to lip doing my best Dr. Evil impression...*
"It's frickin' freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth..."

It's kind of a gloomy day outside so I would much rather be home and curled up under the covers... however... I take comfort in the fact that its... come on everyone...

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm extremely happy... I'm inspired to dance.... hmmmm.... let's see..... muh ha ha ha....

*singing*
"I'm turning Japanese

I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so
Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so"
- The Vapors (Turning Japanese)


I bet all of you are gonna bop your head from side to side ALL day too. Tee heee.... lookie what I did.... *giggling* :p

Things to ponder... fascinating...


If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?


If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

No comments: