Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/7/07

*singing*
"When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the
Age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in

The sun shine in"
- The 5th Dimension

Helloooo everyone!

It's Friday! WOOT!
*happy dance... break it down... yeah...uh...uhuh...uh... oohH!*

You know what really stinks? Besides this building? (really... they have to find the source of this strange smell... bad sewer nasty disgusting foul poo smell... P U... it goes right to your mouth too... *blegh... ACK!... pttttoooooeeee*)

Anyway... I digress...

What really stinks is that it's Friday and the first thing I got was a verbal spanking from a "higher up." Thankfully, over the phone. Most of the time I was able to sit there and just take it whilst trying to keep my *sighs* of frustration down. (a few escaped... hopefully not unnoticed...) One of our other "some-titled persons of importance" decided to throw me right under the bus... *zoooOOOOMM... scrreeeeeccch!... WHAM!... thump... THUMP.... uuuugghhh...GROAN* With a swift kick to the kidneys for good measure.

*Pttthh ...ptth ...pptoooeee...*
I'll be spitting out gravel for weeks.

I won't get into what the guy said, but it was plain ole' hooeey. Big. Fat. L.I.A.R. So I get a spankin' and he walks away. There is no getting a word in edgewise to defend yourself here... you take your lumps and walk away all funny like you have a stick up your bum. Nice. I shall find a happy place, picture my little stone cottage, and find my inner peace.... He can go fly a kite. Preferably... during a thunderstorm.

Hm. Bum... biddy biddy bum... oh for crying out LOUD... *&^%

*singing* "If I were a rich man, yubba dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum... All day long I'd biddy biddy bum. If I were a wealthy man." - Fiddler on the Roof

Tee hee... a funny joke....

A magician was driving down the road... then... he turned into a driveway...

Get it?! He turned into a driveway!! *crazy snoopy laugh* HILARIOUS!

No comments: