Saturday, October 20, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 8/29/07 (afternoon edition)

*singing*
When Mr. Oogie Boogie says

There's trouble close at hand
You'd better pay attention now
'Cause I'm the Boogie Man
- Nightmare Before Christmas (Boogie Man)

No witty comments this afternoon - I think I took care of that this morning with my Ode to Dooley. (new deodorant- Eau de Dog Breath)


However, I will leave you with this... Do you know that feeling you used to get as a kid? The one where you had a monster living under your bed, a boogie man in your closet, and your toys came to life to get you in your sleep? That pee your pants kind of fear?

That's my new way of describing this place. No longer the stubborn band-aid or loose tooth. Now it just makes you feel like you're gonna pee your pants.

SMILE. :)

No comments: