Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 18, 2007

*singing*
“And if you say this life ain't good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I could change my life to better suit your mood
Cause you're so smooth
And just like the ocean under the moon
Well that's the same emotion that I get from you
You got the kind of lovin that can be so smooth
Gimme your heart, make it real
Or else forget about it.”
- Santana feat. Rob Thomas (Smooth)

Ok... here goes... this is a good one...

I have made it a bad habit to fall asleep with the t.v. on every night. Can’t help it, just have to. I’ll eventually get out of the habit, but at the moment? Eh, why not. And I must always fall asleep watching a good show. Can’t be something boring or I can’t get to sleep. (I know… you’d think boring would PUT me to sleep… nope)

Anyway, I digress…

So … I have my Tivo set to pick up random movies or programs based on key words and actors/actresses. So in the middle of the night, my handy dandy friend Tivo will switch channels to help me out and record a show it thinks I might like. Isn’t it so nice to me? I love my Tivo. :)

Well, sometimes it likes to play tricks on me …

I’ll get back to Tivo.

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. Everyone was talking to me … in Spanish. Yes, I know. It’s bizarre. And it’s the first time it’s ever happened. I’ve had ones where people are talking and I can’t hear them… but never ones in another language. Unfortunately, no subtitles either.

Well… I finally woke up from said dream and… I realized. My Tivo changed the channel to… HBO Latino.

Hm.


To ponder…

How many people thought of the Post-It note before it was invented but just didn't have anything to jot it down on?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

If you take a shower, where do you put it?

If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?

Is a castrated pig disgruntled?

What happened to the first 6 ups?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?


Funny Stuff…

Q: Why is the little ant always confused?
A: Because all his uncles are ants.

Q: What is faster - heat or cold?
A: Heat - you can catch cold.

Q: What is the best part of a Boxer's joke?
A: The PUNCH line.

Q: How many seconds are there in a year?
A: 12 - Jan. 2, Feb. 2, Mar. 2, ...

Q: Who sleeps with their shoes on?
A: Horses.

Q: What kind of house weighs the least?
A: A LIGHT house.

Q: Why is a river rich?
A: It has two banks.

Q: Which is the quietest sport?
A: Bowling - you can hear a pin drop.

Q: What question can you never truthfully answer 'Yes'?
A: Are you asleep?

Q: What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
A: A postage stamp.



More funny stuff…







http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/







No comments: