Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 10, 2007

*singing*
“Baby, Seasons change but people don't
And I'll always be waiting in the back room
I'm boring but overcompensate
With headlines and flash, flash, flash, photography
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me”
- Fall Out Boy (The Take Over, The Breaks Over)


So can you tell I’m on a Fall Out Boy kick? LOVE this band. They are absolutely adorable. Crazy lyrics and really really long weird names for songs (I chose a short one today). Who cares if both my little sisters love them (and they are 15 and 19)? Pshaw.

I’ve been listening to them non-stop for a few weeks now. Oooh boy am I gonna get in trouble… going to see Bon Jovi in two weeks and I’m supposed to be studying up on his tunes… shhh… don’t tell… tee hee… *giggling* … they’ll never know… hm. Except for the fact that they are copied on this e-mail… uh-oh. yipe. *dodging the shoe that was just flung at me…tee hee… missed me…THWHAP! ….groan… it was a decoy… oy…* Ok ok!! Listening to him too… I promise!


To ponder…

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?


Why do they put "for indoor or outdoor use only" on Christmas lights?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?


Funny stuff…

A family of moles had been hibernating all winter. One beautiful spring morning, they woke up. The father mole stuck his head out of the hole and looked around. "Mother Mole!" He called back down the hole. "Come up here! I smell honey, fresh made honey!"


The mother mole ran up and squeezed in next to him. "That's not honey, that's maple syrup! I smell maple syrup!"

The baby mole, still down in the hole, was sulking. "I can't smell anything down here but molasses...."



More funny stuff…


No comments: