Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/26/07 (cont'd)

*singing*
"The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout
down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
and the itsty bitsy spider crawled up the spout again."


HOLY GIGANTIC SPIDER BATMAN.

I'm walkin' down the hall... skippin' along... *la di da...* and..... *scrrreeeeeeeching halt* Biggest spider I've ever seen.

Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit. I've seen bigger spiders, but this one leapt, jumped, scurried, creepy crawled to the top of the list. It had fur and a SHADOW for crying out loud (note I use the word "had"). If it has it's own shadow, it's too big. When they are the size of kittens, it's time to run, and fast.

It is now "one" with the bottom of a friends shoe. :)

Then another guy walks along and says "Oh, I didn't know they were serving lunch here now..."

Yup. GROSS.

No comments: