Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 3, 2007 (afternoon edition)

*singing*
"The ants go marching one by one. . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching one by one. . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching one by one
The little one stops to suck his thumb
And they all go marching Down, to the ground
Boom, Boom, Boom

The ants go marching two by two . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching two by two . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching two by two
The little one stops to tie his shoe
And they all go marching Down, to the ground
Boom, Boom, Boom

The ants go marching three by three . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching three by three . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching three by three
The little one stops cause he skinned his knee
And they all go marching Down, to the ground
Boom, Boom, Boom

The ants go marching four by four . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching four by four . . . Hoorah, hoorah
The ants go marching four by four
The little one stops to shut the door
And they all go marching Down to the ground
Boom Boom Boom"
- The Ants go Marching (pre-school song)


I know... odd choice of song right? However... I had to sing a good one about bugs...

I'll set the scene...

It's early this morning... way too early in my opinion... and I'm just finishing up with my nice refreshing shower.

*whistling... singing "I'm Henry the VIII"... badly... (hey it's just past 6am...) la la la... scrub scrub... rinse... etc...*

aAAAHH. So refreshing. Still half asleep but doing much better than I was when I first rolled out of bed...

I shut off the water.... and go to grab my towel... *dunt dunt.... dunt dunt... dunt dunt dunt....*

As I go to dry off... and wrap the towel around me.... I see.... IT....

THE BIGGEST BEETLE LIKE BUG LIKE THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN... CRAWLING ON THE VERY SAME TOWEL THAT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PUT ON MY BODY.

*eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYIIIIIIIPPPPPEE !!!!!* I screech... and of course... the window is wide open so I'm sure the entire neighborhood heard...

I stand there holding the towel away... trying not to panic... knowing that if I make a wrong move that bug is going to disappear and then it's all over...

Phew. It's still there.

I somehow manage to flick it off the towel into the garbage (which I now realize... DUH... should have been the toilet... again... it's just past 6am... who actually THINKS at that hour?)

Hm.

I continue with my morning "gussy-ing" ... and....

*bbbuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

The giant creature ATTACKED me. I could have flushed the little bugger and it ATTACKED me. Oh yeah. GAME ON BROTHER.

So as I'm trying to finish up in the bathroom and get my tail end out of there (because, of course I can't kill it...).... it flies towards the very bright... very HOT... *GRIN*... light bulbs....

muuuhhaaaaa muhaha muuuhaaaahaaa

zap zap zap goes the buggy... grin grin grin goes the girl....

bu-bye.

game over.

No comments: