Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/27/07

*singing*
"Some days you gotta dance

Live it up when you get the chance
'Cause when the world doesn't make no sense
And you're feeling just a little too tense
Gotta loosen up those chains and dance"
- Dixie Chicks


mmmMMMMM.... Wheat and Cheese Crackers. Were. Mine. TODAY. WOO HOO!!

See? Just show a little restraint. A little patience. And it pays off. I waited until today, and I got my reward.

Yesterday was just not my day. Peanut Butter Crackers instead of Wheat and Cheese... and for lunch.... all I wanted was a stinkin' Egg Salad sandwich. Mmmm.... with tomato and lettuce on a Kaiser. Mmmmmmmm. DELICIOUS. Oh so rumbly in my tummy... (thank you Pooh Bear)
*singing* "It's so rumbly, in my tumbly, tum te tum tum tum..."

Know what though? NO EGG SALAD. Only Tuna Salad. WTF?? It was one of those days where everything was gonna go opposite no matter how hard I tried.

So I tell you people... even though you're gonna have a day like this... wait until tomorrow. All will make itself right again. Since I got my wheat and cheese crackers... wanna bet I'll get that egg salad today?

Ooooh... I smell a hidden message in this e-mail. (no it's not the egg salad... gross).

Things to Ponder...

What's the speed of dark?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?


Why is it when we duck they call us chicken?

What did cured ham actually have?

If a man has no fingers, can he press charges?

Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why do birds bob their heads when they walk?

Why is it when we ask for the check in a restaurant they bring us a bill?

Why do they call him a Skipper when he just stands there?

No comments: