Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/19/07

*singing*
"'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars and

Live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny as we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blonde hair
And well...
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar"
- Nickelback (Rockstar)

Captains log... Stargate 1234567 .... Night 3... and no sleep. What will... happen... to me... Let me set the scene of my hallucination.

Let me set the scene of my hallucination.


We're at the dinner table... Elvis... can you please help me set the table? You're a gem... Easter Bunny... stop picking at the vegetable platter. You'll spoil your dinner. We're having rab... I mean duck. *plates and forks clattering... idle chatter* Tink and Tooth Fairy... quit fighting for crying out loud! I mean really... both of you are equally important. Tink, the Tooth Fairy actually has to WORK. Granted, she leaves, like... a quarter...which, I mean... big deal... but still. *angry fairy tinkling* Ok that's it... I'm gonna say "I do not believe in fairies!" and mean it! And no amount of clapping will bring you back... so behave. Santa, help me out here. Though you get paid for your work too. Cookies and milk, I sure wouldn't mind. Though people are h*ell bent on keeping you ... round... I would take offense. Elvis I don't want to hear "All Shook Up" again.... for crying out loud, we just ate... Marilyn please stop hitting on the Easter Bunny, that's just... creepy.

This is what happens when you don't sleep for 3 days. You hallucinate about ficticious characters (well... maybe) and long passed famous people (again, maybe...) talking to you. Oy. *smacking self in forehead.... WHAP!*

Look out! Such SERIOUS things to ponder...

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change their name to Knockers?

If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit?

Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?

No comments: