Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/26/07

*singing*
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,

Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Ouch! It stung me!

I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Ooh! It's yucky!

I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm wiping off the baby bumblebee,
Now my mommy won't be mad at me!
- Beaky the Buzzard, Looney Tunes

Ok so cruel twist of fate. I didn't eat breakfast this morning (not that the granola bar or two I usually eat can really be considered "breakfast) ... anyway... So around 10am this morning I got a little peckish.

So I make my way down to the snack machine.
*whistling...change jingling*

Hmmmm... what would I like? *contemplating... giving each item equal attention to be sure I make the right choice...* Oooh! Peanut Butter Crackers. SWEET.

So I put my change in, push the buttons, and it slides down to reveal... DEMMIT. Cheese Crackers on Wheat which are SO much better. BUMMAH. *grumble .... expletive*

I took my meager fare along with a bottle of water back to my desk in order to partake of peanut buttery not-so-greatness... and mourn the loss of the cheese and wheat crackers...
*heartfelt SIGH*


To ponder...


Why do they call the small candy bars the "fun sizes"? Wouldn't be more fun toeat a big one?

Do pyromaniacs wear blazers?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?


Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for yourthoughts"? Where's that extra penny going too ?


Funny stuff...

You vs. Your Boss...
When you take a long time, you're slow.When your boss takes a long time, he's thorough.

When you don't do it, you're lazy. When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.

When you make a mistake, you're an idiot. When your boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your authority.When your boss does the same thing, that's initiative.

When you take a stand, you're being bull-headed.When your boss does it, he's being firm.

When you overlooked a rule of etiquette, you're being rude. When your boss skips a few rules, he's being original.

When you please your boss, you're apple polishing.When your boss pleases his boss, he's being co-operative.

When you're out of the office, you're wandering around.When your boss is out of the office, he's on business.

When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick.When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview. When your boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked.

No comments: