Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/12/07

*singing*
"Jeremiah was a bullfrog

Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine
Singin'...

Joy to the world
All the boys and girls now
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me"
- Three Dog Night (Jeremiah was a Bullfrog)


Hmmmm.... it's a beautiful day outside... the sun is shining, the birds are singing, not a cloud in the sky ... (ok there are a few wispy's but who is splitting hairs here huh?) I'm looking out my window and am content with the world.... *sigh*

Have I told everyone about my obsession with YouTube.com? It's a problem... really. I think most of you saw the Gummy Bear I sent out (in English, German, and French) ... if not... check it out below... *giggling like a maniac*... it's seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen... A weird cartoon bear dancing in his skivies, singing about how he's a cute gummy bear (I love the big chunk out of his ear... LOL!). I mean... COME ON. Does it get any better? (yeah I know... I have to get a life)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5MrjeRiFw

You can seriously find ANYTHING on YouTube. Song stuck in your head .... (no comments peanut gallery).... go to YouTube! Want to see your favorite clip from a movie? YouTube! Old TV Shows... YouTube YouTube YouTube. I shall sing to YouTube to let it know how much I love it...

*singing ... with much love and adoration in my voice*

"You Are My YouTube

My only YouTube.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my YouTube away"

Yup. It's official. I'm nuts.

Funny Jokes...

A ghost walks into a bar at midnight, and asks the bartender for a Whisky.

The bartender says " Sorry we don't serve spirits after 11"

When the mother returned from the grocery store, her small son pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for. Then he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter."What are you doing?" his mom asked. "The box says you can't eat them if the seal is broken," the boy explained."I'm looking for the seal."

No comments: