Monday, October 22, 2007

The Daily Crazy - October 9, 2007

*singing*
"Are we going up, or just going down

It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
'cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
- Fall Out Boy (Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year)


So I bet you all thought I fell off the face right? Cuz I missed a Daily Crazy yesterday? Well HELLO. It WAS Monday after all. And we all know how Monday’s can get. OY.

I do sincerely apologize for missing a day… *lip quiver… eyes welling* Please forgive me?

I swear everyone in this company called me yesterday. And wanted answers and things done PRONTO. All at the same time. No excuses. Right. Hm. I could join the circus with all I was juggling in the air yesterday. Geez. (hey peanut gallery… no comments huh?)

So this morning…

I’m taking my shower… mind you, I had to get up half an hour earlier than usual to make an early morning BORING meeting (zzzzzZZZzzz…). So la la la… do do do… takin’ my shower.

Dunt dunt… dunt dunt… dunt dunt dunt…

Mothra comes out of nowhere and decides to attack me in the shower.

Ok, so it was a giant mosquito… but where’s Godzilla when you need him huh?

Holy MACKAREL. Giant mosquito. Gonna bite my head off mosquito. Put a vampire to shame mosquito. Attack. Me. Defenseless in the shower…except…

I grab the showerhead and take aim just as the vicious insect is about to land on me and take a chunk outta my flesh.

*GRIN*

Bu-bye buggy.

Have a nice trip down the drain.
Muhaa haa muuuuhahahaha *insert evil laugh here*

What IS it with bugs attacking me in the shower? It’s just not cricket… … … tee hee… cricket… get it? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
*clutching sides… crying … laughing … too … hard… *

Tee hee. I’m FUNNY.



To ponder…

Why do you go “back and forth” to town if you really must go forth before you go back?
If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?

Why is the name of the phobia for the fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?

Why would superman want to leap over the tallest building in a single bound if he can fly?

Why is it called a TV set when there is only one?


Why do they call it an escalator if it takes you down?

Can a guy named Nick have a 'nick'name?



Funny stuff… tee hee…

A man goes into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.



The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog."


"Oh man, " the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.


Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."


The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"


The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."


The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What?!?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!?"



Even more funny stuff…




































No comments: