Sunday, October 21, 2007

(past crazy) The Daily Crazy - 9/21/07

*singing*
"Oh watch me go

I'm a happy girl
Everybody knows
That the sweetest thing you'll ever see
In the whole wide worldIs a happy girl"
- Martina McBride (Happy Girl)

oooohhh SWEET BLISS. I finally SLEPT! It's a MIRACLE!!! No giant mallets over the noggin' either... just simple, sweet, wonderful, miraculous... SLEEP. I am high on LIFE folks. :)

and to boot...

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! Come on everybody *singing* "Shake your bon-bon, shake your bon-bon..." Tee hee.... I know it's Ricky Martin and it's lame but come on? How do you not get that stuck in your head??

How can I possibly EXPRESS just how THRILLED I am at this moment?????

*la la la... skipping along... whistling... la di doo.... skip... uh.... trip over my own feet... catch the desk to save myself... phew... UGH ...... WHACK my elbow on the desk...*... OW... that SMARTS.

Hm.

To ponder....

Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?


Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

What happens if you put this side up face down while popping microwave popcorn?

Why doos shaped macaroni taste better than the normal kind?

If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?

Why do all superheroes wear spandex?


Why aren't safety pins as safe as they say they are?

GOOD ADVICE.

Laughter is the best medicine. SMILE.

No comments: