Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 1, 2007

*singing*
"I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye"
- 'N Sync (Bye Bye Bye)

It's a sad sad day here at the office... except for the fact that there are free bagels and donuts in the kitchen (SCOOOOORE!). Mmmmm... everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese. YUM. One munchkin, two munchkin, three mu... oops... hit the floor... 5 second rule... no one is looking... 3 munchkin. *GRIN*

Two more people are leaving us today. Their choice. *sigh* Buh-bye... off to greener pastures... the grass ain't always greener on the other side you know! *snicker...cough*

It's been somewhat gloomy out today too which totally affects my mood. I need sunshine DEMMIT. *pout*

So Halloween threw up in my candy drawer here at the office. (yes, I have an entire drawer dedicted to junk food). Left over candy from last night. Of course, I had very few trick o' treaters. Had more than last year... though the ones this year were mostly teenage punks, without a costume, who shove their pillow case in your direction and grunt. Right. 1 dum-dum lolli-pop for you, 10 Nutrageous fun-sized candy bars for me. :p


See... The trick is to buy one bag of lousy mixed candy, and a bunch of bags of the good stuff... and put the good stuff at the bottom of the bowl. Then... when you have leftovers... SCORE! You get the good stuff. Stick with me peeps. You'll learn something.

So now I have Take 5's, Reese's Nutrageous, Reese's Crispy Crunch Bars, Reesy Punkin's (amazingly enough, I still have some left...), and an assortment of those yummy caramel chews... you know, the ones with the vanilla center... that are holy mackarel sweet but sooo good?... and tootsie rolls. *Insert advertisement HERE* CHA-CHING!

And oh.... you'll never believe... this is sooooo good. You know how all the stores already have X-mas stuff out? Well it's the day after Halloween so now it's Game On. Well... we go out for lunch and...

THEY ALREADY HAVE MY REESY TREES OUT.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My day immediately improved.


Good quotes...

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain. - Mark Twain

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over. - Benjamin Franklin

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one. - Friedrich Nietzsche


Funny stuff...

What did the tie say to the hat?
You go on ahead, I'll just hang around.

What did the doctor say to the man who complained he was shrinking?
You will just have to be a little patient!

A little girl goes to see the doctor. She's got a pea in one nostril, a grape in the other, and a string bean stuck in her ear. She says to the doctor, "I don't feel good.

"The doctor replies, "The problem is clear to me. You're not eating right!"


More funny stuff...










www.comics.com

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I like your new picture of you with the doggies Jennifer. :o)

xoxo...