Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 29, 2007

*singing*
"Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to
Make me cry
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to
Make me cry"
- Boy George & Culture Club (Do You Really Want to Hurt Me)


Ok. I'm having what I refer to as a "Meg Ryan moment." Need a moment to vent.

This scene in "French Kiss" is perfect. She's talking/sniping at the concierge in a French hotel. And says "and it MAKES me.... completely.. INSANE!" Check out this clip...



I don't understand some people. Some like to push buttons and with others it just comes naturally.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I especially don't like it when someone with a "strong" personality picks on someone with a "timid" one. Oooohhh... that just gets under my skin. I witnessed this yesterday... and actually the day before as well. Said "meanie" vs. said "timid." I won't go into detail, but it was enough where... WTF...?

My hackles go up and the claws come out... *bink.... bink bink bink bink...*... *bing!* light flashes off a claw... Meow. Hiss.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have a soft spot for said timid and it kills me to bear witness to such a display of... meanness.

My "happy-go-lucky... la la la" attitude pulled a 180 and full-on Bitch took her turn. I made a comment with the sweet voice... but it was loaded with venom.

*GRIN* Don't mess with the people I care about. Meow. Hiss. *twitch*

Then... said meanie tried to pull that bologna on ME. *sputter... burst out laughing...point and laugh*

Right. Nice try. I only LOOK innocent.... muhaha... muhahahah... muahahahahahahahahahah...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Funny stuff...

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth, but next to best thing on earth

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other mans well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.


More funny stuff...
www.comics.com

















No comments: