Monday, November 26, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 26, 2007

*singing*
"Christmas is coming,
The geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny
In the old man's hat."

Tee hee... I purposely only used the first verse of this song... good luck remembering the second verse... muuhahahah muuhahahahahahahah....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

wwaaahhhhhh!!! Thanksgiving is over! *sniffle... tear... sniffle... SNORT* Um... hee...

I am very sad that my favoritist (favoritist?) holiday is over. And I have to wait a WHOLE NUTHER YEAR for it to come back. Smellin' the bird and all the fixin's as they cook... YUM. by the way... fried turkey is AMAZING. Then come the leftovers. DELICIOUS. Turkey soup... turkey sammiches... turkey this and turkey that.... GIMME GIMME GIMME. I was out the other day and ordered up a Turkey Melt (holy mackarel... made like a grilled cheese with buttery toasted bread... juicy/not dry turkey and melted cheese? O M G). People sick of turkey yet? Yeah... not me. *GRIN*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyhoo...

So... 6am Thursday morning ... my alarm goes off. OOoops. *grimace* Forgot to shut it off. OFF. I go back to sleep. No big. Right? Well... problem is ... I also forgot to turn it back ON last night... Double OOOoops. yipe. Thankfully, my internal alarm went off at my latest snooze time. Bad news is... I wasn't able to hit snooze at all. I had to get up right away. *grumble...expletive* Very many unladylike expletives popped out of my mouth as I trudged to the shower.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


GUESS WHAT? Thanksgiving may be over... and I may be oh so very sad about this... HOWEVER...

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!! WOOT!!

With decorations and snowflakes and carols and snow angels and cocoa and fireplaces and Christmas trees and rosy cheeks and HUGS. *GRIN*

I'm so happy. I'm inspired to dance. *breakin' it down...*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Funny stuff...

Things to do in the Computer Lab

Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.

Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the darn thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.

Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.

Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with.

Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into top-secret Pentagon files.

Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.

Stare at the screen of the person next to you, look really puzzled, burst out laughing, and say "You did that?" loudly. Keep laughing, grab your stuff and leave, howling as you go.

Remove your disk from the drive and hide it. Go to the lab monitor and complain that your computer ate your disk. (For special effects, put some Elmer's Glue on or around the disk drive. Claim that the computer is drooling.)


More funny stuff...
http://www.comics.com/








No comments: