Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 9, 2007

*singing*
All of my dreams seem to fall by the side

like a discarded thought or the day's fading light
but I know that if I could just see you tonight

FOREVER

At times we may fall, like we all tend to do
but I'll reach out and find that I've run into you
your strength is the power that carried me through
FOREVER

Your kindness for weakness I never mistook
I worried you often, yet you understood
that life is so fleeting, these troubles won't last
FOREVER

inspired me truly you did from the start
to not be afraid and to follow my heart
there's a piece of you with me they can't tear apart
FOREVER

at times we may fall, like we all tend to do
your strength is the power that carried me through
FOREVER

Forever I'll find you, forever we'll be
Forever your power and strength stays with me
FOREVER
- Dropkick Murphy's (Forever)


First... I must start off with Happy Birthday loves and hugs!!!

There are a couple of Birthday peeps today. *singing* Happy Birthday to you... you live in a zoo ... you smell like a... tee hee... I'll be nice. *GRIN*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok... so I have a really funny story for you. It's a bit embarrassing, but it's Friday and a birthday day. Therefore, the day calls for it.

So we all know pantyhose was created by a man right? I just want to start first by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH. In the most sarcastic voice I can muster. You TOOL.

Ahem. I digress.

I do have this pair of thick warm tights that I like a lot (I won't go as far as saying love... because they are in the pantyhose family). Anyway, it was really incredibly cold yesterday morning, so I decided to wear them with a skirt.

Hm.

I go outside... and hmmm... it's ... DRAFTY. Eh. No worries. It's just REALLY cold out.

I get to work... hop outta my truck... and notice... something doesn't feel quite... RIGHT.

I get in my office and close the door to inspect... something just isn't quite right with these tights....

and I realize...

THERE IS A GIANT HOLE IN THE RIGHT BUTTOCK.

Why do I specify "right" buttock... who knows... it certainly made no difference what side it was on. It was THERE.

All day. Walked around like that. With a giant hole I was praying wouldn't get any bigger. Each time I sat down... slow and with precision ... leaning towards the left... I waited for it to split open further... exposing said right cheek further.

That WOULD happen to me.

Thankfully, no disaster at work. However, when I went to get in the car to leave... *rrrriiiiipppppp*


Good quotes...

I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself. - J.K. Rowling

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. - Brendan Gill

The purpose of life is to fight maturity. - Dick Werthimer

Life is far to important a thing ever to talk seriously about. - Oscar Wilde

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J.K. Rowling "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

The unexamined life is not worth living. - Socrates


Funny stuff...


Q: Which Search Engine does Arnold Schwarzenegger use?
A: Alta Vista baby.

Q: Did you hear about Woody Allen's latest movie?
A: It's called, "Honey, I Married the Kids".

Q: What did Haley Joel Osment find on the top of Mt. Everest?
A: Icey dead people.

JOKE:
A man and his girlfriend are driving down the highway. The man asks 'If I drive 100 mph, will you take off your clothes?' and she agrees.

So the man drives 100 mph and his girlfriend strips. The man is so busy looking at his girlfriend that he crashes into a tree. The car flips over, trapping the man and all of his girlfriend's clothes. All that is free of the car is the man's girlfriend and one of his shoes.

The man yells, 'You have to go get help. Go to that gas station over there.'

His girlfriend says, 'Are you kidding me? I'm naked.'

'Well,' replies the man 'Take my shoe over there, cover up yourself, and go get help.'

So the woman covers herself with the shoe and goes to the gas station. She says to an attendant 'You have to help me. My boyfriend's trapped'

'I'm sorry ma'am' the attendant replies, 'he's too far in.'



More funny stuff...


http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/index.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/peanuts/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG too funny - been there...done that!