Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 27, 2007

*singing*
I want candy, I want candy
I want candy, I want candy
- Bow Wow Wow (I Want Candy)

This song is just plain mean... but I'm up to mischief today... good luck getting it out of your head. Even lookin' up the lyrics won't help... you'll still sing these two lines over... and over... and over... ha ha!

Fall Out Boy is pointing and laughing at you too... hahahahahah!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've mentioned the issues with my contractor right? Hm. Oh yes... all the work still isn't done and all inspections have not passed. RIGHT. Would help if the inspectors actually showed up too. Hm.

So I had a window put into the new bathroom. Made sense. Makes the room look bigger, brighter, etc. No worries on the window, it's been in for a while. Workin' just fine. No problems... well... Except for the fact that he cut it/ordered it so that no blinds fit it. None. So... I had to have blinds "cut to size" to fit said window. Why, I oughtta.... POW! Right in the kisser.

This obviously did not happen right away. Cuz... well, it's a pain. And that's more money outta my pocket (though ... that's negotiable) cuz he's an .... *expletive*.... I'll be nice. For now.

Needless to say... I've been showering in the dark. Because... of course the window is just low enough and in the right spot where I'd give the neighbors and whoever is standing in the street a show if the light is on. OY.

I finally have blinds now. It was so... strange?... showering with the light on. Having the gift of... sight! I could SEE that I was using body wash and not shampoo! AMAZING! Madness I tell you...

Then another horribly embarrasing thing happened this morning... Oh dare I share... Ok.

I trudge into the bathroom and decide to weigh-in. Why so soon after Thanksgiving is BEYOND me, though I pretty much have it set into my routine to weigh-in in the morning to maintain. Good girl today, free pass tomorrow, etc. etc. (blog re: the big weight loss to come some day).

Anyway... I'm stalling...

I make it a habit to balance my fingertips on the towel rack when I step onto the scale... and... well...

Either I am She-Ra or I put on a few more pounds than I thought over the holiday... cuz I ripped the towel rack out of the wall. *sheepish grimace*

I stood holding the towel rack in my hand... first with a look of horror... then... a serious fit of the giggles... because honestly... it's really really funny... Right?


Funny stuff to ponder...

20 Cool Facts
1. In Kentucky, 50 percent of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers.

2. Kotex was first manufactured as bandages, during W.W.I

3. Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.

4. In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.

5. About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.

6. You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day than in any other weather.

7. An average person laughs about 15 times a day.

8. Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.

9. Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.

10. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.

11. A sneeze zooms out of your mouth at over 600 m.p.h.

12. The condom - made originally of linen - was invented in the early 1500's.

13. The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

14. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.

15. The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.

16. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

17. The average bank teller loses about $250 every year.

18. In 1980, there was only one country in the world with no telephones - Bhutan.

19. Every person has a unique tongue print.

20. Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.


More funny stuff...
www.comics.com










No comments: