Friday, November 2, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 2, 2007

*singing*
"Now Listen
Not a dime, I can't pay my rent
I can barely make it through the week
Saturday night I'd like to make my girl
But right now I can't make ends meet

I'm always workin' slavin' every day
Gotta get away from that same old same old
I need a chance just to get away
If you could hear me think this is what I'd say

Don't need nothin' but a good time
How can I resist
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time
And it don't get better than this"
- Poison (Nothin' But a Good Time)


I've been saving this story for a good day. And it's Friday, so what better day to share a good story right?

Ok... *snicker...giggle* ...

I'm at work and walking down the hall... la la la ... do do do. Walkin' down the hall. The one past the men's room and ladies room.

I pass a new lady, must be a temp (not a shock around here lately) going the other way.

I just pass the mens room and notice her walking into the little nook where the men's room door is...

Hm. Odd.

As I'm walking away... I hear the door open and close...

But wait... she just... no... *giggle... snicker...giggle*

DID SHE JUST GO INTO THE MEN'S ROOM???

I pause... waiting to hear the door frantically open and close again... but she doesn't come out... I wait... shocked... a look of pure horror crosses my face ... and turns into... *giggle... tee hee... snort... giggle... laughing.... DOUBLED OVER LAUGHING SO HARD I CAN'T BREATHE...*

Lady... there are urinals in there! Do you mean to tell me you don't NOTICE you're in the mens room? How do you NOT notice?? Good grief! What if she bumped into our CEO or one of the execs? I would have been mortified! (though because it was her I find it hilariously funny...)

Now... tell me.... am I wrong for thinking this is so funny I nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard? (fitting... seeing as to how we are talking about bathrooms)

Though... I did notice. That was her first and only day here. I don't blame her.

A little guide for our confused friend:

Mens Room Sign:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ladies Room Sign: (yeah, we're the one with the DRESS)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Good song comes to mind... tee hee.... *singing* "Dude, looks like a LADY..."


Good quotes...

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. - C.P. Snow

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. - James Oppenheim

Laughing is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one spot. - Josh Billings


Funny stuff...


1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.

2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It.

3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
They Take The Psycho Path

4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It.

5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
Dam!

6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
Polaroids

7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That doesn't work?
A Stick

8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
Nacho Cheese.

9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
Subordinate Clauses.

10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
Quattro Sinko..

11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
Spoiled Milk.

12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman with a Vampire?
Frostbite.

13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.

14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.

15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.

16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers.

17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.

18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
Sanka.

19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover ?
The Location Of The Dirt Bag.

20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.

21. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver ?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack.

22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer


More funny stuff...








www.comics.com


1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOVE this one... laughed my ass off!