Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 13, 2007

*singing*
"Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby
I used to go with the flow
Didn’t really care ‘bout me
You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong
‘Cause now I’m...

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger"
- Britney Spears (Stronger)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QhUVWXE3ZjA


CONFESSIONS OF A BUBBLEGUM POP FAN

I am a pop music fan. I've been trying to get past it... but... I just CAN'T. I know a few of my friends and family members are probably going to disown me when they hear this... but...

I bought the new Britney Spears CD.

I KNOW! *grimace* What was I THINKING? But the iPod store was up on my computer and all it takes is the click of a button and... CHA-CHING! Purchased. $11.99 if you please. Plus tax.

I really couldn't help myself. I get "Gimme More" going when I'm on the treadmill and I shake my tail feather like nobody's business.

Like I WANTED to contribute to her vast fortune? *nuther grimace*

But let's look at it this way. Once upon a time she looked really good. She was in great shape so I see it as inspiration while hoofin' it... right? No? Hm.

Now she's a train wreck... but everyone ALWAYS stops to look... don't they? No? Hm.

I'm trying to justify a most horrid decision. But hey, when I'm shakin' my groove thing on the tread and gettin' all into shape? Who will have the last laugh then? *GRIN... falter...grimace*

Oh who am I KIDDING?

And this coming from a girl who also listens to bands like Godsmack and Rob Zombie. Songs like "House of a Thousand Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects." Try switchin' from a Britney song to THAT? Know how many times I almost fell off the treadmill from a switch like that? It's MADNESS I tell you.

P.S. To save me from breakin' my spleen on the tread... I am putting together a "hoofin' it" playlist on my iPod. To be posted in the near future... stay tuned... hahahahahah!!! get it? stay "tuned?" hahahahahah!!... good GRIEF I'm hilarious...


Good quotes...

The best cure for worry, depression, melancholy, brooding, is to go deliberately forth and try to lift with one's sympathy the gloom of somebody else. - Arnold Bennett

Perfectionism is simply putting a limit on your future. When you have an idea of perfect in your mind, you open the door to constantly comparing what you have now with what you want. That type of self criticism is significantly dettering. - John Elliot, Ph.D.

We cannot fail to win unless we fail to try. - Tom Clancy

Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. - Abraham Lincoln

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby


Funny stuff...








www.comics.com


www.quotationspage.com

No comments: