Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 21, 2007 Happy Thanksgiving!

*singing*
"Love to eat turkey
Love to eat tur-r-rkeyyyy

Love to eat turkey cuz its good
I love to eat turkey like a good boy should
cuz its turkey
to eat
so good

Turkey for me turkey for u
lets eat the turkey in my big brown shoe
love to eat the turkey at the table
I once saw a movie with Betty Grable
Eat the turkey all night long
50 million Elvis fans cant be wrong
Turkey-lurkey doo turkey lurkey that
I eat that turkey then I take a nap

Thanksgiving..is a special night
Jimmy Walker used to say DYNOMITE
THATS RIGHT

Tukey with gravy and cranberries
cant believe the Mets traded Darrel Strawberry
Turkey for u and turkey for me
cant believe Tyson gave that girl VD

OOOOO white meat and dark meat
u just cant lose
I fell off my Moped and I got a bruise
Turkey in the oven and the buns in the toaster
ill neva take down my Sherrel Tiggs poster

Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis Jr. only had one eye

OOOOOOO turkey for the girls and turkey for the boys
my favoirte pants are courdaroys
Gobble Gobble goo and Gobble Gobble giggle
i wish turkey only cost a nickel

OOOO I love turkey on Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
- Adam Sandler (The Thanksgiving Song)


*twitch... eyelid flutter... twitch*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I ask. How on EARTH am I going to make it through today???? MUST HAVE TURKEY NOW DEMMIT. And all the fixin's... mmmmmMMM... Mashed Potatoes... Stuffing... and... the best part... RITZ BROCCOLI & CHEESE CASSEROLE (which I cannot believe I forgot to mention in my previous Thanksgiving blog). The stuff is like crack. Once you start eating it... you can't stop. DELICIOUS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then the trick is to get the best last bite. Get a little of everything on the fork. Doesn't matter if the bite is so huge you don't think it will fit in your mouth... GO FOR IT. Have water handy. Then drizzle a little bit of gravy directly over the fork... no... don't dip it in the leftover gravy on your plate. Drizzle some fresh over your fork. You want this to be a GOOD ONE.

Then shove it in your mug. Trust me. It's the best way to end the meal. Just make sure you have enough room left for that bite because it will practically be a meal in itself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Funny stuff...

25 Signs That Prove - "You've Grown Up"

1. Your house plants are alive, and you can''t smoke any of them.

2. Fooling around in a twin bed is out of the question.

3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.

6. You watch the Weather Channel.

7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.

8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.

9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

10. Now you're the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling dirty jokes around you.

12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.

13. Your car insurance goes down.

14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonalds leftovers.

15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

16. You no longer take naps from noon to 6PM.

17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.

18. Eating a basket of buffalo wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.

19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacids, not condoms and pregnancy tests.

20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."

21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

22. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces, "I'm never going to drink that much again."

23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.

24. You no longer drink at home to save money before going to a bar.

25. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you.


More funny stuff...




1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jen!! Wish we could see you tomorrow. Everyone's going up to Uncle Lee's at the farm! Well..it will be your grandma and Paula, myself and Jim and his mom, Uncle Lee, Diane and Kim. Dat's all. Enjoy your turkey!
Now...need a recipe for that casserole! You've got my mouth watering!
HUGS!