Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 6, 2007

*singing*
"I see the world it's going 'round.
Seems to me it's upside down.
Looking for something to say.
I feel a little different anyway.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Does it make much sense to you?
Doing all those things you do.
Making sure that I'm all right?
Yeah, I'm fine!

I've been feeling I'm going down.
I see the world it's going 'round.
Seems to me it's upside down.
Looking for something to say."
- Godsmack (Goin' Down)


So I've been working out lately. Ok, maybe not "working out" per se. But hoofin' it on the treadmill. Been feeling like a bump on a log so I decided to get moving and get some exercise. Besides, I've been eating Reesy whatever's constantly lately... not to mention my Chef Boyardee fiasco ... so good idea to work them off. *sheepish grin*

Anyway... lately I've been keeping the dogs upstairs while I'm hoofin' it downstairs. Well last night I decided to bring Cody down with me. He's my shadow and is happy as can be when he's in the same room with me. Doesn't matter if I'm only going upstairs for a minute, he's right behind me (underfoot) up the steps then right back down. That's my boy.

So I bring him down in the basement with me last night. Now mind you, he's been in the room with me before when I've been on the treadmill. Occasionally he'll come near for a quick pat on the nose (yeah, do that while you're trying to keep your balance on the treadmill... it's FUN...)

Well last night was a different story... Remember when I said he likes to be underfoot? Well...

Oh yes. You guessed it. He tried to step on the treadmill with me... while it was on... going pretty demn fast too... and of course last night I jacked it up a notch... *grimace*

Imagine surprised dog ... front half of him flung to the back of the treadmill... rut ro... a surprised me saying huh-what-DOH!.... clinging for dear life to the front so that I don't fall on him... feet a'stumblin...

I don't know how I managed not to fall/slide flat on my face or on the dog. Sheer will I suppose. *grumble... expletive*

But really... look at this face? It's impossible to stay mad at him...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a funny image of me on the treadmill... *giggle...snicker*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9CviNpzNOw


To ponder...

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

If your feet smell and your nose runs, are you built upside down?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?

Why is most lunchmeat bigger than the bread?


Funny stuff...

Q. What kind of key opens a banana?
A. A Monkey!

Q. What do you call a cow with two legs?
A. Lean Beef!

Q. What do you call a sleeping bull?
A. A bulldozer!

Q. What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon?
A. A sour puss!

Q. Why can't a leopard hide?
A. Because he's always spotted!

Q. What do you call a pony with a sore throat?
A. A little horse!


More funny stuff...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have won America's Funniest Home videos if it had been taped!!!

Dorothy said...

Thanks Jenny! Now my computer screen needs cleaning. I should learn NEVER to drink coffee while reading your blog! Too funny!
Hugs!