Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Daily Crazy - November 20, 2007

*singing*
"Wake in a sweat again
Another day's been laid to waste
In my disgrace

Stuck in my head again
Feels like I'll never leave this place
There's no escape

I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the f--- is wrong
With me

I don't know what to take
Thought I was focused but I'm scared
I'm not prepared

I hyperventilate
Looking for help somehow somewhere
And no one cares

I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the f--- is wrong
With me

Put me out of my misery
Put me out of my misery
Put me out of my
Put me out of my f---ing misery

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me what the f--- is wrong
With me"
- Linkin Park (Given Up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-4CH-xs7sQ

*SIGH*

I am near ready to give up on the human race. Seriously.

There is something I want to know. A curious notion that came up in a recent conversation.

Why can't we all just get along?

Why can't people just be... NICE? Or at the very least... CIVIL? What is the point of being nasty, backstabbing, cranky, snippy, "better than you tude'," out for yourself, and just plain ole' mean? Is there a point to this? Seriously... you get a lot further with honey than you do with vinegar. You
scratch my back, I scratch yours. Etc., etc.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh no... here we go... *singing* "Put a little LOVE in your HEART... and the WORLD...will be a better place..." *expletive* Now that's gonna be stuck in my head for a least today. Possibly tomorrow. ARG.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

However, I am determined to be my usual annoyingly cheery self. Even to the grouchiest of persons. I dinna care. *sticking tongue out* My glee is contagious. So LOOKOUT WORLD! *GRIN* muhaha muhahahahahahah....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh! On another note...

I have discovered something new about my iPod. And perhaps this was a blonde moment... I allow myself one of those a day. And if I don't use it up (which is rare) I'm allowed to roll it into the next day. Tee hee... Rollover Blonde Moments. hahahahahah!!! Hilarious.

I digress...

I've been bringing my laptop to work to listen to my tunes and sometimes tinker on it. This way I don't have to use headphones with my iPod. (I have an iPod radio... which by the way was a fantastic creation next to the car jack... but I use that at home and chose the laptop to lug back and forth.) Well... I've been plugging my work computer speakers into the headset jack of the laptop... do you see where I'm going with this...?

LIGHTBULB! *bing* I can plug the work speakers into the headset jack of the iPod. And it's a whole lot lighter than my giant 17in screen 8lb laptop complete with huge bag to accomodate it's mass.

Good grief. I think that used up TWO blonde moments. I'll have to be extra smart tomorrow. Peanut Gallery... don't even ... that was too easy.

Hm.


Funny stuff...

#1
A magician was working on a small cruise ship. He does the same act week in and out, with a new audience every week. However, the Captain's parrot watches the show every time. Finally, the parrot figures out how the tricks work and starts giving it away for the audience. For example, when the magician makes a bouquet of flowers disappear, the parrot squawks "Behind his back! Behind his back!" Well, the magician get really annoyed at this, but what can he do? The parrot belongs to the Captain, after all.

One day, the ship springs a leak and sinks. The magician manages to swim to a plank of wood floating by and grabs on. The parrot is sitting on the other end of the plank. The just stare at each other and drift. They drift for 3 days and still don't speak. On the morning of the fourth day, the parrot looks over at the magician and says: "OK, I give up. Where did you hide the ship?"

#2
How to tell somebody their fly is unzipped:
1.The cucumber has left the salad.
2. I can see the gun of Navarone.
3. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.
4. You've got Windows on your laptop.
5. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.
6. Your soldier is out.
7. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
9. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...
10. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.
11. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.
12. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, Sir!
13. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
14. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."
15. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...
16. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?
17. I thought you were crazy, now I see your nuts.


More funny stuff...














No comments: