Monday, January 7, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 7, 2008

*singing*
"Stop right now, thank you very much,
I need somebody with the human touch,
Hey you always on the run,
Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun."
- Spice Girls (Stop)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZAwq4k5rg





Ok ok... I know. Spice Girls. I SWEAR I didn't actually BUY the CD. I got it free for purchasing a bunch of other stuff. Do I HAVE to listen to it? No... Does it get my booty shakin' as I hoof it on the tread mill? I'll admit it... YES! Hey, whatever works right?

I happened to hear this one last night as it popped up in the shuffle on my iPod. Upbeat, peppy. Yup. Works for me. *GRIN*

I tend to dance and "break it down" a bit like... well like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_DOSV8sEg





and yes... I'll admit it... I have this song too... I dig Pop music. So THERE. Tongue out and a hmph in defiance.

Anyhoo... funny story...

So last week it was freezing cold outside. Like... "Frickin' freezing Mr. Bigglesworth" type of cold out. Like 5 degrees tops.


I'll set the scene...


I have a smart moment and go out to warm up my car. (and remember, I was sick as could be last week...)

Ok... the car is "warm enough" (meaning I started it, ran inside to get my purse, and came back out to leave) I back out of the driveway and get on my merry way.

I'm drivin' along, drivin' along ... when... bing!

Lightbulb

A funny light turns on on the dash... and I, of course, panic...

Photobucket

What IS this strange light?? What does it MEAN???? I could ... break down! Be stranded! In the COLD! WITH a cold! The HORROR!

I calm myself down... and make it to the office... I figure, I'll google this little warning light and see what it means...

I google along, google along and find...

Low tire pressure. AHA! Well yeah, it's like 0 degrees outside. (and COOL! my car tells me when I have low tire pressure... nice!)

Mystery solved. Nancy Drew, eat your heart out.


Funny stuff...











No comments: