Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 11, 2008 (100th POST!)

*singing*
Hello there, my old friend
Not so long ago it was 'til the end
We played outside in the pouring rain
On our way up the road we started over again

Youre livin' a dream....wo you on top
My mind is achin'....lord it won't stop
That's how it happens....livin' life by the drop

Up and down that road in our worn out shoes
Talkin' bout good things and singin' the blues
You went your way....i stayed behind
We both knew it was just a matter of time

Youre livin' a dream....wo you on top
My mind is achin'....lord it wont stop
That's how it happens....livin' life by the drop

No wasted time....were alive today
Churnin' up the past....there's no easier way
Times been between us....a means to an end
God its good to be here walkin' together my friend

Youre livin' a dream....wo you on top
My mind is achin'....lord it won't stop
Thats how it happens....livin' life by the drop
Thats how it happens....livin' life by the drop
Thats how it happens....livin' life by the drop
- Stevie Ray Vaughn (Life by the Drop)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZPMScX9-k&feature=related






So... my teeth hurt. I drink something cold and it goes straight to my brain. So methinks I have an issue...

I'm scared of the dentist. Yes, I know. Everyone is afraid of the dentist. Seriously though... I'm wet your pants kind of terrified.

I'm not really scared of the dentist him/herself per se. I ... well... I cannot STAND fingers in the mouth. Someone bites their knuckle to collect their thoughts and I go berserk. Blegh! ACK! Ptooooeee! *grimace*

Where this comes from? No idea. In case you haven't figured it out... I'm a little weird.

Then... heaven forbid I have to get a shot to numb my gums. NEEDLES? FORGET IT. And a needle... in my FACE? Are you KIDDING me? No. Uh-uh. Not gonna happen.

Why would I willingly go see someone who is going to put a needle in my face and fingers in my mouth? Madness.

So I'm gonna suffer with it. Until it finally gets so bad that I have to go. Then I'll just ask the dentist to clonk me over the head with a giant cartoon mallet and knock my behind out.

the dentist

Funny stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZIuzQcvlTU





More funny stuff...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between us speaking, I recommend to you to look in google.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, logically correctly

Anonymous said...

You have a female version, too, which is certainly call a clitoris sizegenetics. In fact, all primates, a step above human beings, take a penis sizegenetics.That's nice to know, considering it means that foreplay and oral sex play a higher role for the sexuality of humans than in every one other primates and most other mammals. Since a sizegenetics is neither utilized for the male or female about the human species (to generate a penile or clitoral sizegenetics), that means we rely on more intimate foreplay possibly even oral sex to stimulate our partners into become sexually engorged. It's one aspect that sets human beings a step above our ape brothers and sisters.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/