Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 22, 2008

*singing*
Bad girls
talking about the sad girls
sad girls
talking about the bad girls, yeah

Toot toot... hey... beep beep
- Donna Summers (Bad Girls)

Totally random... I ... I don't know.

I have absolutely nothing to talk about today. I'm tired, and cranky, and lazy. So there. I stick my tongue out at you in defiance because I will be deemed... BORING. Ha!

Seriously though. I have nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. At least nothing that I care to share. Oh... SNAP!

Hey, tomorrow I should have a picture of my new pretty scarf that I knitted all by me onesy. YEAH! Hey... come on... at least FAKE excitement will ya? It's what I would call... a "fun scarf." Meaning... it turned out a little weird... so by calling it "fun" it's therefore "cool" and "pretty." Right.


Funny stuff...

Just random clips and things that have made me laugh today.

Photobucket

gremlins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HAhjiNUdWhE




Funny stuff...






























No comments: