Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 30, 2008

*singing*
This is the song that never ends...

and it goes on and on my friend...
some people, started singing it not knowing what it was...
and I'll continue singing it forever cuz...
This is the song that never ends.....

*snicker...GRIN*

So I've discovered that I am incredibly ... lazy. Yes. LAZY.

I seriously have to do some grocery shopping. I'm down to stale chips and tap water. Oh, and Diet Coke but based on my episode the other night? Yeah, no thanks.

Here's the thing... I can't stand grocery shopping. Which, let's face it, not very many actually "like" it.

But I don't like it for a strange reason...

Grocery store parking lots are a pain. Especially in winter... or when it's raining. I can't STAND having to park there. It's always crazy... people running around, in the way, with their carts full of booty, everyone zooming around trying to get a better spot, etc. Not to mention, walking across that vast open lot to get to and from the door. It's a loooong walk when it's windy and cold and/or rainy out.

So. I'm lazy. And, hungry.

Hungry

More funny stuff...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw - is the wind, ice and snow making you miserable! Too bad - by the way - it's 70 down here today :p

Dorothy said...

Lady you are a mean mama! You be nice to my grand-niecey! LOL
Hmmmmmmmmmm....doesn't someone have a birthday coming up?????