Monday, January 14, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 14, 2008

*singing*
Had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"

She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace
Smeared the lipstick on her face
Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry I
had a bad day again"
- Fuel (Bad Day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhb2qf_6BM




Last night I heard "6 inches of snow coming... lookout!" WOO HOO! Snow day baby. Yeah-ya! What?

I wake up... late... thinking, eh... if I can go in at all, I'll go in late anyway...

I run to the window... practically skipping with glee... ooooh tee hee... snow snow snow!

I peek through the blinds ... giggling with anticipation... and...

NOTHING.

Not a single flake of snow. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Bubkes.

Are you KIDDING me? What a giant let down that was. I mean. Really. If the weather channel tells me it's gonna snow like the dickens, it should snow for crying out loud. Sheesh.

snowing

Funny stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHkDT7q6Gg




More funny stuff...








1 comment:

Dorothy said...

No snow here in PA either Jen!
:o(

But take heart...more is supposed to come on Thursday night.
:o)

Read..FOUR DAY WEEKEND COMING UP.
Whoot!!!