Friday, January 25, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 25, 2008

*singing*
Get that planet on the phone...
Ain't no time to waste...
Tell em' he ain't comin' home...
Cuz he's joined the human race...

They call him
Howard the Duck...
No way to conceal it...
and he shot an arrow straight through my heart...
- Howard the Duck

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVb2xZn2gqY



I could not help myself... I was inspired by talk of ducks. This immediately popped into my warped mind.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZqkQA6fcOBk



Right. Anyhoo...

You know... it's being in this cold, bitter, windy weather that makes me glad I live in NJ. Why, you ask me? I know, I must be crazy. What, I WANT to pay more for car insurance? ("but I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico"... hahahahahaha... I couldn't resist... ) Cost of living is through the roof! I WANT this?

Yes. Here is why...

I don't have to pump my own gas. Ha ha! I can sit in my warm toasty car, roll down the window just long enough to slip out my card/cash, and roll it back up to contain the heat.

Now those of you living far down south are laughing at me... because it's always warm down there... and therefore, isn't a big deal to get out and pump your own gas. However! You still have to GET OUT of your car... touch that nasty, greasy, gas soaked pump with your HANDS *shivers* ew ew ew... and fill up your own tank. *snicker* I laugh at your expense.

And another thing I noticed? Gas has actually been CHEAPER in NJ than in the other crazy states. So... not only do you have to pump your own gas... it's MORE EXPENSIVE!

Again... I laugh at you! Ha ha! *snicker*


Funny stuff...















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium diazepam 5mg roche - valium 477

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg tramadol online cod - order tramadol online overnight

Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#2324 buy tramadol with mastercard - buy tramadol with paypal