Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 24, 2008

*singing*
A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby
- Elvis (Little Less Conversation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOcZVl5EeRI



I had to use the Chris Daughtry American Idol clip of this song... seeing as to how...

AMERICAN IDOL IS BACK ON! WOOT!

Yes, I'm an American Idol fan. I'm wearing the big flashing neon DORK sign. Proudly.

american idol

I will try to contain my dorkish tendencies in here... though it will be hard. If I find a favorite on the show... look out... (Chris Daughtry, you're fantastic... you rock my world... you... ok... I'll stop)

So it's getting interesting here. I just want to KNOW what's going to happen already. Pieces go here... pieces go there... but still no official "by the way, here is what is happening." Hello? Concerned here?

Right. More like chopped liver.

hm.

Chopped liver pug


*singing* Should I stay or should I go now.... if I go there will be trouble... but if I don't it will be double... so come on and let me know... should I stay or should I go?


Funny stuff...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the girl who tried out that was also a linebacker on her high school football team was the cutest - Mike and I were taking bets to see if she would charge the judges table - then..... the started with the lip quiver - I didn't know whether to cry with her or laught!