Monday, January 28, 2008

The Daily Crazy - January 28, 2008

*singing*
Cats and rabbits
Would reside in fancy little houses
And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers
In a world of my own

All the flowers
Would have very extra special powers
They would sit and talk to me for hours
When I'm lonely in a world of my own

There'd be new birds
Lots of nice and friendly howdy-do birds
Everyone would have a dozen bluebirds
Within that world of my own

I could listen to a babbling brook
And hear a song that I could understand
I keep wishing it could be that way
Because my world would be a wonderland
- Alice (World of My Own - Alice in Wonderland)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m66PS2abFz8



I seem to be on an Alice in Wonderland kick. Hm. I've also been humming "a very Merry Un-Birthday ... to me?... to you... " Torture. It's worse than Henry VIII. *giggle ... snicker... * Ha ha! You know you're hummin' it too. Good luck with that.

Feelin' a little loco folks. It's Monday, so I have the usual Monday ARRRrrG going on.

Lazy

And besides that? Let's add to the flavah with weather in the teens this morning. And oooh... it gets better...

My office is a refrigerator. No joke. I have a floating "magic" Harry Potter pen (would you expect any less?) that is constantly bouncing from the force of the air blowing on it. And because I am a giant dork, I shot a video of it. I cannot figure out how to get it on my computer today... but stay tuned for the exciting footage. I know... you are breathless with anticipation.

In all seriousness? I wonder why I always feel lousy in this building. Not only is it the "cheery" *cough* atmosphere... but the ice cold air blowing on my noggin' all day. I actually went as far as to stand on my desk to block the vent with file folders. That was fun... dangling precariously on the edge of my slippery desk... in stocking'd feet no less. Oh, and I'm afraid of heights. Not to mention spiders... which I'm sure giant ones are living up there... waiting to pounce. (yeah... that was fun thinking of spiders once I was already on my desk with my hands up in the ceiling... ew ew ew ew ew)

My being ice cold trumped my fear though. In the words of Dr. Evil... It's frickin' freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth. I'm wearing like 5 layers of clothing and I have no feeling in my face or toes. Brrrrrr... demmit.

freezing

Funny stuff...

Lazy


















More funny stuff...








No comments: