Monday, February 25, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 25, 2008

*singing*
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me...
- Judy Garland as Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o79415DcXYM



A nice mellow song... things are going to be major crazy this week. So ... like the song says, somewhere over the rainbow... skies are blue... and troubles melt like lemon drops... Good solid advice folks. (I know... I sound like I'm like... 5. whatever. I stick my tongue out at you in defiance and sing along...)

I also love Katrhine McPhee's version of this song from American Idol. Hence the clip...

So I abandoned you guys on Friday for my snow day. For all of you who had to go to work? *snicker* I feel soooo bad *giggle* for ... *snort* you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had a pajama's, knitting, movie, and peanut butter jelly time. *GRIN* I actually ventured out for Saladworks cuz I was craving their Chicken Pot Pie soup and a super sized buffalo chicken salad (which holy mackarel... their soup is delicious).

I watched Good Luck Chuck for the first time and laughed my behind off. It's definitely a "guy" movie, but the physical comedy is great. Jessica Alba walking face first into a pole? Come on. You gotta laugh at that. (I'm horrible... don't be nice to me... I laugh at pain...)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aEg4GQK5k7w



Lots of funny stuff...





















1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Jenny, Katherine actually copied Eva Cassidy's interpretation of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."
The reason I know this is...listen to the first record on my blog
and you'll hear her singing it.
Unfortunately, Eva died at a young age of melanoma,in 1995 or 1996.
Her song is hauntingly beautiful.
xoxo