Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 27, 2008

*singing*
(woo-hoo, woo-hoo)

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself
So I'm gonna let it do all the talking.
I came across a place in the middle of nowhere
With a big black horse and a cherry tree.
*****
But I said no, no, no, no-no-no
I said no, no, you're not the one for me
No, no, no, no-no-no
I said no, no, you're not the one for me
- KT Tunstall (Black Horse and the Cherry Tree)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fykZ3PymMo



It's Wednesday. Yup. Do I know any more today than I did Monday?

NOPE.

However, there are a few things I know for sure that I don't want. As the song says... no no no... you're not the one for me...

Then... what does this mean? Which one WILL be for me? I have a few options... but all loose ends... And again... if this, than this... ARG.

I decided to pack up my office today. It's time to clean house.

I couldn't believe the amount of... stuff... I've collected since I've been here. I've been back about 8 years so that's a lot of time for knick-knack pile-ups. Oh and I have not one, but THREE boxes of Christmas stuff. I'm not playin when it comes to holiday cheer.


So I don't have much to tell you today other than that. Perhaps tomorrow? I hope I hope I hope....

Movie Clip...

I highly recommend this movie ... "Because I Said So" You laugh, you cry, you sigh... All good things.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUE8gHEPJ_I



Funny stuff...









No comments: