Monday, February 4, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 5, 2008

*singing*
I know you believe in me
That's all I ever need. Uh-huh
No no, nothin's gonna stop it
Nothin' will discourage me. Oh, no

Hey baby, uh-it's the only way out
Oh, little darlin', now come on
What's it all about?

Standin' on top of the world
For a little while
Standin' on top of the world
Gonna give it all we got

- Van Halen (Top of the World)

Oy. Stress.

Photobucket

However, lil' Miss Confidence here may have done a good job yesterday. Hence the song... I'm on top of the world! RELIEVED! Thank you Alka Seltzer. (yet another plug... CHA CHING!...who's on a roll this week?) And I must give some props to my good pal cabernet.

So I finish my stressful part of the day yesterday. I relax in my living room with a big ol' glass o' vino... and get to knitting. Aaahhh... this is the... *sniff sniff*... life... *SNIFF* What the... ?

Let me tell you something. The dog (Dooley, of course) let one loose that I swear could clear a building in mere seconds. And you had no idea it was coming... He appeared to be sound asleep. And no sound... It was the epitome of SBD. OH the horrible-ness of it. My eyes were watering
(both from the smell and from laughing so hard...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ71ksxCzIs



It gets better.

So... finally the air clears... and I'm back in peaceful mode. Dooley rouses himself and saunters off to the kitchen. I hear him whining by the back door... but I just let him out so I wait a minute to see if he'll settle down. (sometimes he'll do that just because...)

Well... this was no "just because." Because... I hear... the sound. No, not the one you think. It sounded like... well like a plunger working on a particularly stubborn clog. Then... SPLLLLLAAAAAT.

Yup. Yuked all over the kitchen floor. Dooley wasn't having a very good day. Apparantly, the new treats I gave him didn't ... agree? ... with him.

Photobucket

The smell. The mess. The horror.

Needless to say those treats went straight to the garbage post haste.

Funny movie quote...

I found an old favorite of mine yesterday ... Bye Bye Love (with Matthew Modine, Paul Reiser, and Randy Quaid). Too cute!

This line had me cracking up... Matthew Modine's sun catches him and his girlfriend... um... compromised...

"Dad?"
"Ben. Ben my son. How are you?"
"Dad, what were you doing to her?"
"We were trying on clothes. Lots of clothes. Different kinds of clothes."

hahahahah! Nice save.


Funny stuff...







More funny stuff...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be still, My Heart! My very favorite expression - The Swamp of Eternal Stench!!!
The smell. The mess. The horror. David Bowie!
How good can it get? Good one Dooley!
Tee Hee
xox
Grammy