Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 4, 2008

*singing*
The right stuff
The right stuff
First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk
Tell ’em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts

You got the right stuff, baby
Love the way you turn me on
You got the right stuff, baby
You’re the reason why I sing this song
All that I needed was you
Oh girl, you’re so right
Said all that I wanted was you
You made all my dreams come true

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
The right stuff
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
The right stuff
- New Kids on the Block (The Right Stuff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmz8ygxruoc







Um... did I hear this right? Nooo... No way. Uh uh. Can't be.

The New Kids on the Block are making a... comeback? WHAT?! Madness!

It's true... I read it on Yahoo! Music so you can stop laughing at me now. I swear I'm not an NKOTB follower. *grimace* I WAS, but no longer. Oh come on. What teenage girl in the late 80's/early 90's wasn't? Thank you.

Anyhoo... Let's hope that today I hear that I have the right stuff. (can I BE any more cryptic? I know... I have to be at the moment... all will be explained later, no worries!)

The Super Bowl. The only time that I watch television and look forward to the commercials.

The one that stood out the most? Careerbuilder.com where the heart pops outta the girls chest, waltzes into her bosses office, and says (complete with little sign) I QUIT! (hahahahahahah!! I know... the sarcasm is back today... oy)

http://www.careerbuilder.com/tv/?sc_cmp1=JS_Splash_TV

As I pick out my favorites, I'll probably post... so beware... Though it's gonna be tough to beat careerbuilder.com (*snicker...* oh the irony...)

Insert quick topic change here...

Why is it, on such an important day, that the Fates frown upon me? I'm taking my shower, as I do every day, and I'm washing my face. With Ivory Soap (quick plug CHA CHING!)... why is it, on this day, I get water directly UP my nose... and Ivory decides to travel with it?

I'm surprised I'm not blowing bubbles. I'm STILL tasting Ivory in the back of my throat. UGH. Pttooooeeee.

Funny stuff...

Maxine was driving down the street in a sweat because she had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, she said, 'Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up sex and tequila.'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

She looked up again and said, 'Never mind. I found one.'
















More funny stuff...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S THIS!!!????? The Daily Crazy posted BEFORE 7 am? No- make that posted BEFORE Noon???
Shall I come and take your temperature? Feed you? Bring you Chicken soup? Maybe I should take the chicken soup. I was going to send you an important message, but I forgot what it was. Oh yeah - email on the way!
Love, Grammy