Friday, February 8, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 8, 2008

*singing*
Heaven bend to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight

Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...

- Sarah Mclachlan (Fallen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMuEw-9t9Xs



Oh Happy Friday... how I've missed you so...

So it's the end of another painful drawn out week. It would put a root canal to shame.

I feel like I should be holding up a sign that says "The End is Near." It's coming... I can hear the whistle of the boulder...

Just please... land on my head, lemme go SPLAT! (complete with cartoon sign) ... and go on my merry way. Because folks... the suspense is killing me.

I feel like.... well... like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPz-j3bfq3E



Not only that... I am starting to think my house will never sell. Frankly, the thing has bad karma. It has been through 3 divorces. And each time it has been on the market... it takes forever to sell. I almost feel bad passing it on to someone. The curse must be broken! Exorcist? Exorcise the demons OUT. (OOoh... I could go somewhere with this... however... I am trying VERY hard to behave... I'm feeling like a nasty little sprite at the moment so I'll move on...).

Anyhoo...

This weekend... time to party it up! Drink, dance, and be merry ... but not necessarily in that order. All at once is preferable.

dancing

Funny stuff...

Another new Illness to watch out for...

Anal Glaucoma.

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"

"I can't see my ass coming into work today."

More funny stuff...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the ZUMA Master !!!!
1,860,000 points...