Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 12, 2008

*singing*
I saw a rainbow earlier today
Lately those rainbows be comin' round like everyday
Deep in the struggle I have found the beauty of me
God is watchin and the devil finally let me be
Here in this moment to myself
I'm gonna vibe with no one else
There is a conversation I need to have with me
It's just a moment to myself
- Macy Gray (Moment to Myself)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1DTaTaqdw



Rainbow

Just need a moment to... ponder the present.

stress...

I'll admit it... I've been stressin' a bit lately folks. You know when you put your shoes on the wrong feet? How... you can usually get them on... but they don't feel quite right? But you got them on your feet... that's half the battle.

That's life at the moment. My shoes are on the wrong feet... and I'm feeling things aren't quite right. Though I know I am on the right path... cuz at least I got them on.

Ooooh... look who's all philosophical today.

Well... things have a way of working out. I wish that patience was one of my virtues... *sheepish grin*


Funny stuff...

Two blondes with hammers, Carol and Donna, were doing some carpenter work on a Habitat for Humanity house. Carol, who was nailing down house siding, would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail , and either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in.

Donna, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

Carol explained, "When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end, and I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled, "You moron! Those nails aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!"

More funny stuff...









No comments: