Friday, February 1, 2008

The Daily Crazy - February 1, 2008

*singing*
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell,
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
how the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with there hands,
And we sang…

Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
And singing…
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night...
- Santana & Nickelbacks Chad Kroeger (Into the Night)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QrgMNpe8_eE





A good Friday dance along song. Enjoy!

This morning... I'll set the scene...

I'm in a peaceful, passed out, slumber... when...

WAKE UP CALL!!!!

My cell phone goes off... reminding me that it's time to get up and I have to go to work today. Hrumph.

*squint... turn the light on... flinch... blink... blink*

WHY is that ice pick *tink tink tink* picking at my brain?

Oh yes... now I remember...

It was that last drink... the Mudslide Martini (which was DELICIOUS by the way)...

UGH. The light seems a shade too bright... the music a tad too loud... the dogs breath a bit smellier than usual...

Yup. Hangover. Oy.

Me this morning...

hangover

I'm not very smart. I started with a few glasses of red wine before that martini. The thought of that mix in my belly? Blegh. ACK! Pttoooeeee.

But last night? I had a blast! And it seemed like a fantastic idea at the time. (this was also after consuming some hummus and a giant bowl of chili... which were also ohmygoodness delicious)

Scuse me... need a moment... I ... think... I'm gonna... hurl...

hurl


Phew. Moment passed.

Kickin' myself.

Photobucket

doh


Funny stuff...








More funny stuff...














No comments: